We reserve the right to amend these Rules and Regulations or make further Rules and Regulations to ensure the safety of our customers and/or guests and to ensure that our facilities and centres operate effectively.
- As your safety is our main priority, we do not allow crockery or glasses outside our cafés and unless we have organised this.
- We do not allow pets (except for registered working assistance dogs) in the centre.
- To protect the safety of all members and guests, you must pay particular attention to all signs relating to health and safety in our centres. If you do not understand a notice or sign, please ask one of our team members at the centre.
- Fire exits are clearly marked throughout our centres. If there is a fire or if you hear the fire alarm, you should make your way out of the centre through the nearest possible exit to the advertised assembly point in the car park.
- If you suffer an accident or injury on our premises, you must report it and the circumstances under which it happened to the senior manager on duty immediately.
- For legal and health reasons, you must not smoke, including e-cigarettes, while using any of the centre facilities and grounds.
- While visiting the centre, we expect you to behave appropriately, respectfully and politely, and always dress appropriately. We can prevent you from entering the centre or ask you to leave if we think that your behaviour or appearance is not suitable.
- You should not use the centre if you have an infectious illness or condition.
2. Your children’s health and safety
- Children under the age of 5 aged must always be supervised by a parent or guardian. Children aged 5 – 12 years old MUST always have a supervising parent/guardian in the play and bounce facility
- Children over 12 years old may use the facilities however, if they are participating in the bounce zone area, they must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian.
- You must not bring your children into the centre if they have an infectious illness/condition or are generally unwell.
3. Car Park
- The Pyramids car park is a pay and display car park operated by Portsmouth City Council.
- Please check parking arrangements at each centre to avoid a parking penalty. You must only park in marked parking bays. If you do not have a Blue Badge for accessible parking, you must not park in the reserved spaces.
- We do not guarantee that car parking is available at any of our centres.
- Customers park in the car park at their own risk. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage to your car, or personal belongings in it, while you are parked in the car park.
- You bring all personal belongings to the centre at your own risk. We do not accept legal responsibility for any loss or damage to these items.
- If you leave your belongings in a locker overnight, we have the right to remove your these. You can reclaim the belongings from the centre reception for up to one month after we remove them. After this time, we will not be responsible for the belongings.
- If you find lost property, you must hand it into the centre reception immediately. We will hold items for one month only before giving them to charity.
5. Booking Activities
- For all bookings, you must contact us to amend and provide at least 24 hours’ notice.
- Bookings are non-refundable or non-transferable.
- All bookings must be made by a parent or guardian for all children under the under of 16 years old.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel any activity programme due to circumstances beyond our control. No compensation for whatever reason will be given.
- Your validation receipt and wristband must always be available for inspection to enable you to obtain entry to activities or facilities at the centre.
- Access to facilities and activities will be as per the operating times and programme.
- The current booking terms and conditions are available on our website at www.bhliveactive.org.uk. These rules are part of your conditions of use and include how and when you can book and information, we need from you to allow you to book.
- We may change our booking terms and conditions from time to time and we will tell you about any changes. You can ask us for a copy of the terms and conditions at any time to check whether we have made any changes.
6. Photographs and videos
- You may take photographs and video recordings for your own personal use if you keep to these rules and any extra rules displayed.
- You must not take photographs or videos of any children other than your own.
- Anyone who appears in your photographs or videos must be aware that you are filming them, and you must get their permission first.
- You must not take photographs or video recordings in a changing area, toilet, children’s play area or anywhere that specifies devices are not permitted.
- If another customer is unhappy that you are filming them and makes a complaint to us, we may ask you to show us any images which you have taken in the centre and to delete them if appropriate. If a member of our team asks you to stop filming or taking photographs you must do so.